SELECTION FOR CONSULTANTS BY THE WORLD BANK
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
Electronic Submissions through World Bank Group eConsultant2
Assignment Title: 1040614 - Uganda : Technical Assistance to Prepare PPP Pipeline
The project will provide technical assistance to support the implementation of public private partnerships in Uganda. It includes identification and prioritization of potential PPP projects that have a high degree of success with minimal risks to government. The main components of the technical assistance are:
Component I: Preparation of a Pipeline of PPP Projects
Component II: Preparation of relevant documents for implementation of one priority project
Component III: Training/Capacity Building
The World Bank intends to finance the assignment / services described below under the following trust fund(s):
- PPIAF: UGANDA - Technical Assistance to Prepare PPP Pipeline
Eligibility restrictions apply:
Firms should be from eligible source countries as defined in the guidelines 1.11
The consultant will be a firm.
The World Bank now invites eligible consultants to indicate their interest in providing the services. Interested consultants must provide information indicating that they are qualified to perform the services (brochures, description of similar assignments, experience in similar conditions, availability of appropriate skills among staff, etc. for firms; CV and cover letter for individuals). Please note that the total size of all attachments should be less than 5MB. Consultants may associate to enhance their qualifications.
Interested consultants are hereby invited to submit expressions of interest.
Expressions of Interest should be submitted, in English, electronically through World Bank Group eConsultant2 (https://wbgeconsult2.worldbank.org/wbgec/index.html)
Following this invitation for Expression of Interest, a shortlist of qualified firms will be formally invited to submit proposals. Shortlisting and selection will be subject to the availability of funding.
* 1. Interested consultants should provide information on their core business and years in business. *
* 2. Interested consultants should provide information on the qualifications of key staff. a) A Team Leader who is an expert in PPP transactions with at least 10 years overall experience in PPP development, promotion and implementation in emerging economies, including such experience in sub-Saharan Africa. The Team Leader must have a Masters Degree or equivalent in a relevant field (e.g. Finance, Economics, Engineering, etc) b) A Feasibility Specialist with at least 5 years of experience in PPP development in sub-Saharan Africa and/or emerging economies of the Far East, and a Masters Degree or equivalent in Finance, Economics, Engineering or a related field; and c) A Finance Specialist with at least 5 years of experience in PPP development, and a Masters degree or equivalent in finance, economics or a related field. *
* 3. Interested consultants should provide information showing that they are qualified in the field of the assignment. *
* 4. Interested consultants should provide information on the technical and managerial capabilities of the firm. *
* - Mandatory