Invitation to Apply for Eligibility and to Bid
IAEB No. 2009-005 - Civil
RENOVATION OF SSS PASIG 2 BRANCH OFFICE
Located at M. Suarez St. (Market Avenue), Palatiw, Pasig City
Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) & Source of Fund
Completion Period Date/Time
Price of Bid Documents (non-refundable)
Submission & Opening of Eligibility Requirements
Opening of Bids
CAPEX - Leasehold Improvement 45 calendar days commencing
3 days from receipt of Job Order (JO) issued by OSD or Notice to Proceed (NTP) issued by Branch Support Services (BSS), whichever comes first February19, 2009
2:00p.m. March 03, 2009
2:30p.m. March 17, 2009
1. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at Bid opening.
2. The SOCIAL SECURITY SYSTEM now calls for the submission of Letters of Intent (LOIs) from potential bidders to apply for eligibility for the above-mentioned work. Bidders should posses a valid PCAB license applicable to the above type and cost of the contract, have completed a similar contract with a value of at least fifty percent (50%) of the ABC, and meet the other minimum eligibility requirements stated in the Eligibility Documents. Interested Bidders must submit their LOIs for the above-mentioned project on or before February 11, 2009, up to 5:00p.m. at the Bids and Awards Committee (BAC) Secretariat, 6th floor, SSS Main Building, East Avenue, Diliman, Quezon City and secure therefrom Part I of the Bidding Documents consisting of the Eligibility Requirements. Applications for eligibility will be evaluated in a "pass/fail" basis. The last day for the submission of the accomplished Eligibility Documents shall be on the date of the opening of Eligibility Documents as mentioned above at the Green Room, 12th floor, SSS Building, East Avenue, Diliman, Quezon City. Only those Bidders passing the eligibility check will be entitled to purchase the Bidding Documents.
3. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures as specified in the Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act No. 9184 (R.A. 9184), otherwise known as the Government Procurement Reform Act, and is restricted unless otherwise stated to organizations with at least seventy-five percent (75%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines. In accordance with IRR-A of R.A 9184, only Bids from eligible Bidders will be opened. In accordance with IRR-A of R.A 9184 a contract will only be awarded to the Lowest Calculated and Responsive Bidder who was determined as such during post-qualification.
4. Interested Bidders shall submit their accomplished Eligibility Documents at the Green Room, 12th floor, SSS Main Building, East Avenue, Diliman, Quezon City, on the afore-mentioned dates. Any Eligibility Documents submitted after this deadline shall be declared "Late" and shall not be accepted by the Bids and Awards Committee. The documents required in the Eligibility Documents shall be submitted as part of the Technical Documents of the Bidders as provided in the Instruction to Bidders.
5. Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from the SOCIAL SECURITY SYSTEM and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
6. Part II of the Bidding Documents may be purchased by the Bidders that passed the eligibility check upon presentation of the Notice of Eligibility to the BAC Secretariat, at the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee. The Bidding Documents shall be received personally by the bidder or his authorized representative on or before February 27, 2009, 8:00a.m. to 5:00p.m.
7. The SSS' Bids & Awards Committee will hold a Pre-Bid Conference open to all Eligible Bidders at the Green Room, 12th floor, SSS Main Bldg., East Ave., Diliman, Quezon City. Only those who secured and paid the Bid Tender Documents (BTD) shall be allowed to attend the pre-bid conference.
8. Eligible Bidders must submit their Bids at the Green Room, 12th Floor, SSS Main Building on the deadline specified above.. All Bids must be accompanied by a Bid security in a form and amount indicated in the Bid Tender Documents. Late Bids shall not be accepted. Bid opening shall be conducted on the above-mentioned date, at the Green Room, 12th floor, SSS Main Building, East Avenue, Diliman, Quezon City. Bids will be opened in the presence of the Bidders' representatives who choose to attend at the said address.
9. Completion of the works is required within the period specified above.
10. The SSS &/or its Bids & Awards Committee reserve the right to accept or reject any or all Bids without offering any reason, waive any formality or technicality, & to award to any bidder whose proposal is deemed most advantageous to the SSS. The SSS &/or its Bids & Awards Committee will not assume any obligation for any loss whatsoever that may be incurred by the bidders in the preparation of their respective bids, nor do they guarantee that an award will be made.
Bids and Awards Committee
6th Floor, SSS Main Building
East Avenue, Diliman,Quezon City
Tel # 922-2991,922-1070, 920-6401 local 5491
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Facsimile number - (02) 922-1070
BIDS & AWARDS COMMITTEE
Approved budget: PHP 1,640,293.99
Delivery period: 45 Day/s
Original notice: http://www.philgeps.net/GEPS/Tender/PrintableBidNoticeAbstractUI.aspx?refid=793661